Ford Adventure Off-road Drive to Manang and Tilicho lake Trek
"The company claims that the seats are limited. Register at the nearest Ford Showroom or Call 9801201235."
Ford had a trip to Lo Manthang previously and this time, they are going to show their off-roading skill in the road to Manang. There are motorable roads as well as trails where goods are transported on jeep or mule trains or carried by porters. From Manang, they are also planning a Tilicho Lake Trek which is 19.7 km in distance.
Itinerary for Manang tour & Tilicho Lake Trek:
27th March - Drive from Kathmandu to Besisahar
28th March - Drive from Besisahar to Bharthang
29th March - Drive to Manang
30th March - Hike to Tilicho Base Camp
31st March - Trek to Tilicho Lake
1st April - Drive back to Manang
2nd April - Overnight stay at Besisahar
3rd April - Drive from Besisahar to Kathmandu
Manang Trip and Tilicho Lake Trek Cost Includes:
• 2 Nights at Gateway Himalaya - Besisahar, Bed & Breakfast
• 2 Nights at Farm House - Bharthan, Bed & Breakfast
• 1 Night at Hotel Yeti - Manang, Bed & Breakfast
• 2 Nights at the lodge - Tilicho Base & Shrikharka, Bed & Breakfast
• Meals (Lunch & Dinner) as specified in the itinerary [Nepali Set]
• During Tilicho Lake Trek:
3 local accompanying trek guides
1 porter for every 4 people (max baggage weight 5kg per person during the trek)
• 1 medic and oxygen on the drive & portable oxygen during the trek.
The cost has not been disclosed by the company but we will make sure to keep you posted with the price as soon as it is disclosed. Stay tuned with us.
The company claims that the seats are limited. Register at the nearest Ford Showroom or Call 9801201235.
Get the latest car price, bikes price and tech price in Nepal exclusively at Reviews. Stay tuned for new cars, bikes and tech reviews, follow us on Facebook, Instagram and subscribe us on YouTube for the latest updates.
- Tags :