Crossfire Unveils Updated Tracker 250
"'Classic wheels Export and Import’ the official importer of Crossfire & ItalicaMoto in Nepal has unveiled the upgraded version of their recently Launched Tracker 250 today via their social media platforms."
Classic wheels Export and Import’ the official importer of Crossfire & ItalicaMoto in Nepal has unveiled the upgraded version of their recently Launched Tracker 250 today via their social media platforms on 11 November 2021.
The primary version of Tracker 250 was launched in August 2021 and received an overwhelming response because of its affordability and reliability in the respective market segment.
Crossfire Tracker 250 was the only model to offer the key features like 248cc engine, 20 horsepower, 18.5 NM of Torque, 30 KMPL mileage, dry weight 115 KG that too in the price point below 3.5 Lakhs.
Tracker 250 now comes in two different color options Black/Red and Black/Gray with some awesome upgrades which are listed below:
- Digital Instrumental Console over the classic one which clearly shows information like gear position indicator, tachometer, and many more.
- 6 Speed gearbox over the 5 Speed gearbox
- Baja Inspired LED headlight and Protector over the halogen headlamp in the previous model
- Upgraded Wave Disk Brakes for both Front and Rear
- Convenient USB charger
- Upgraded Rubber Foot Pegs
- Aluminum Engine Skid Plate
- New Color Option (Black/Red)
As per the information shared by the company representatives, the newest Tracker 250 will be available for the test ride and delivery throughout Nepal real soon.
For more information, you can directly contact the Crossfire Motorcycle’s head office: 01-4016070 / 01-4016062 or visit their official website https://crossfirenepal.com/