Xiaomi launched the Redmi Note 10 Pro Max in Nepal. price, specification
"The Note 10 Pro (Max) is powered by Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 732G, which the same chipset powering the Poco X3."
The company has brought the global variant of the phone which goes by Redmi Note 10 Pro. It brings a 120Hz AMOLED display and a 108MP camera for the mid-range masses.
The new Redmi Note 10 Pro (Max) sports an all-new design. Since the Redmi Note 7 series, the company was using the Aura design. Redmi is referring to its new design language as “Evol”.
The display is protected by a Gorilla Glass 5, although Xiaomi hasn’t mentioned what material they have used on the back. As expected, the phone comes with a splash-resistant build.
Moving on, the front of the display sports a flat panel. But the biggest improvement has to be in the display quality front on the Note 10 Pro (Max). It comes with a 6.67-inch FullHD+ AMOLED display with a smooth 120Hz refresh rate. Both AMOLED screen and a higher refresh rate are a first for the Redmi Note series.
The company claims it has 1200nits of brightness with a 100% DCI-P3 color gamut. Furthermore, the display supports HDR10. At the back, Redmi has opted for a new camera bump design. The new rectangular camera bump is now on the left side of the rear panel.
Redmi Note 10 Pro (Max) features a 108MP primary camera. It’s a Samsung ISOCELL HM2 sensor with 9-in-1 pixel binning resulting in 12MP images that we’ve seen in other Xiaomi phones like the Mi 10i. In addition to the primary camera, it has an 8MP ultra-wide sensor, a 5MP macro sensor, and a 2MP depth sensor.
On the selfie front, there’s a new and improved 16MP lens located at the center-lying punch hole. Xiaomi says they have made the notch smaller which now measures just 2.96mm in diameter.
Redmi has partnered with Qualcomm for the processor in the Note 10 devices.
The Note 10 Pro (Max) is powered by Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 732G, which the same chipset powering the Poco X3. It is still an upgrade over the Snapdragon 720G that was used in the Redmi Note 9 Pro Max. As far as memory goes, you get up to 8GB of DDR4X RAM and up to 128GB of onboard UFS 2.2 storage.
Redmi Note 10 Pro (Max) is powered by a 5020mAh battery. There’s a 33W fast charger included inside the box. It also has Hi-Res audio, improved haptics, and a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner.
Redmi Note 10 Pro (Max) Specifications:
- Body: 164.5 × 76.15 × 8.1mm, 192gm
- Display: 6.67-inch (1080 × 2400 pixels) Full HD+ 20:9 AMOLED screen with 120Hz refresh rate, HDR10+, up to 1200 nits brightness, 100% DCI-P3 color gamut, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Chipset: Snapdragon 732G (8nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (2.3GHz Dual + 1.8GHz Hexa Kryo 470 CPUs)
- GPU: Adreno 618 GPU
- Memory: 6/8GB LPDDR4X RAM, 64/128GB UFS 2.2 storage (expandable)
- OS: Android 11 with MIUI 12, upgradable to MIUI 12.5
- SIM: Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Back Camera: 108MP primary lens (Samsung HM2 sensor), 8MP ultra-wide sensor, 2MP depth sensor, 5MP tele macro camera
- Front Camera: 16MP front-facing camera
- Others: Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, IR sensor, 3.5mm audio jack, Stereo speakers, Hi-Res audio, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, USB Type-C
- Battery: 5020mAh with 33W fast charging
- Color options: Vintage Bronze, Glacial Blue, Dark Night
Redmi Note 10 Pro Max Price in Nepal & Availability
The price of the Redmi Note 10 Pro (Max) in Nepal is NPR 29,999 for the 6/64GB variant while the 6/128GB model costs NPR 33,999. Redmi Note 10 Pro (Max) is available across Xiaomi authorized retail stores in Nepal, alongside Daraz and Sastodeal.