Daraz, recently announced that it has partnered with Samsung Nepal to launch its most awaited Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite on its platform this 12th of February. While this premium features the phone is the price is set at around 627 EUR (NPR 78,300) in the European market, Daraz, in partnership with Samsung Nepal, will be exclusively launching the Samsung Galaxy Note 10 lite phone at price of just रू 58,999 in Nepal in the color options of Aura Black and Aura Glow.
The customers will get free shipping of Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite all over Nepal. Apart from free shipping, by paying an additional Rs. 1,000 more customers can get a Samsung Smart Flip Cover worth Rs. 3,500. Plus, the first 50 customers will get a set of Accurate Wireless Bluetooth NAPE Eardots for free. Furthermore, to celebrate the purchase, the first 100 customers can enjoy a 20% discount on Food and Beverages at the Shangrila Hotel.
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite Overview
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite Specifications
The Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite, carries on the legacy of Galaxy Note series and comes with an infinity O display, a triple rear camera, and signature S pen stylus. This phone features a massive 4,500 mAh battery with 25-watt super fast charging. It is powered by Exynos 9810, paired with 8GB of RAM and 128GB ROM. The internal storage can be expanded up to 1TB via a microSD card. This dual-SIM (Nano) smartphone features a 6.7-inch full-HD+ Infinity-O Super AMOLED display with 1080x2400 pixels. The phone runs Android 10 with One UI on top.
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite Camera
For photos and videos, the triple rear camera setup includes a flagship-level 12-megapixel sensor with Dual Pixel autofocus, an f/1.7 lens, and OIS (optical image stabilization). It is accompanied by a 12-megapixel sensor with an f/2.2 wide-angle lens, and a 12-megapixel sensor with an f/2.4 telephoto lens that supports OIS and optical zoom with 2x magnification supported. The smartphone also has a 32-megapixel selfie camera at the front along with an f/2.2 lens.
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite Full Specifications
◦ Body : 163.7 x 76.1 x 8.7 mm (6.44 x 3.00 x 0.34 in)
◦ Weight: 199 g
◦ SIM: Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
◦ Display Type: Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
◦ Size : 6.7 inches, 107.8 cm2 (~86.6% screen-to-body ratio)
◦ Resolution: 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~394 ppi density)
◦ OS: Android 10.0; One UI 2
◦ Chipset: Exynos 9810 (10 nm)
◦ CPU: Octa-core (4x2.7 GHz Mongoose M3 & 4x1.7 GHz Cortex-A55)
◦ GPU: Mali-G72 MP18
◦ Memory Card slot: microSDXC (uses shared SIM slot)
◦ Internal storage : 128GB 6GB RAM, 128GB 8GB RAM UFS 2.1
◦ Main Camera: 12 MP, f/1.7, 27mm (wide), 1/2.55", 1.4µm, Dual Pixel PDAF, OIS
12 MP, f/2.4, 52mm (telephoto), 1/3.6", 1.0µm, PDAF, OIS, 2x optical zoom
12 MP, f/2.2, 12mm (ultrawide)
◦ Front Camera: 32 MP, f/2.2, 25mm (wide), 1/2.8", 0.8µm
◦ 3.5mm jack: Yes
◦ Bluetooth: 5.0, A2DP, LE
◦ GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
◦ USB: 2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
◦ Sensors: Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
◦ Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 4500 mAh battery
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite Price in Nepal
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite price in Nepal is set at रू 58,999.
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite Color Variants in Nepal
Galaxy Note 10 Lite will be available in two color variants: Aura Black and Aura Glow.
Segway-Ninebot launches Smart Electric Scooter E125 in Nepal
Galaxy A73 5G, Galaxy A53 5G and Galaxy A33 5G
Realme Narzo 50 launched with Helio G96 SoC and 120Hz display in Nepa
Vivo X Fold: Unveiled its first foldable phone
Compiled by :