Best Budget Fitness Trackers in Nepal
"Stay fit with the budget-friendly fitness trackers."
Fitness trackers have proven themselves to be the best health guides. As everyone has grown health conscious, fitness tracker is gaining more popularity. And why wouldn't it? With the features that calculate calories, monitor the jogging distance, keep track of heart beat and stress level and many more, fitness tracker has been an imperative accessory for people who want to stay fit.
Being fit is desired by everyone, but the best fitness trackers that cover every aspect and are best amongst all are bit pricey for everyone to afford it. So, here is the best budget-friendly yet trending fitness trackers for the ones who want to stay fit without having to lose weight off their wallets.
HUAWEI Band 4
For everyone who wants a good fitness guide within their budget, Huawei Band 4 can be said to be the one. They come preloaded with nine different exercise modes with smart heart rate tracking. These features allow the watch to suggest an appropriate workout routine based on the user’s heart rate. And help them track their sleep cycle with TruSleep 2.0.
- Dimensions- 56× 18.5 × 12.5mm
- Weight- 24g
- Display- 0.96” TFT color screen, 80 x 160 resolution
- Sensors- 3-axis acceleration sensor, Infrared wear sensor, Optical heart rate sensor
- Features- step count, heart rate tracking, sleep monitoring, calories measurement and many more
- Connectivity- Bluetooth 4.2, etc.
- Battery- 91 mAh
- Price- Rs. 4400
Honor Band 5
The next one is Honor Band 5 with SpO2 Monitor that tracks oxygen saturation levels in the bloodstream so you can assess how your body is adapting during workouts or at high altitudes. It provides you comprehensive health stats. It also has TruSeen 3.0 that offers continuous heart rate monitoring. It is an advanced fitness tracker that also helps to find your phone, if misplaced.
- Dimensions- 43 x 17 x 12 mm
- Weight- 22.7 grams
- Display- 0.95" AMOLED touch screen
- Sensors- 6-axis acceleration sensor, infrared wear sensor, optical heart rate sensor
- Features- Step count, Blood Oxygen Level detection, 24*7 Heart Rate Monitoring, Sleep Monitoring, message alerts, etc.
- Connectivity- Bluetooth 4.2
- Battery- 100 mAh
- Price- Rs. 4350
Mi Band 4
Xiaomi Mi Band 4 possibly is one of the best Budget fitness trackers with its variant features such as heart rate monitor, find my phone, sleep monitor, 6 exercise modes as well as daily activities tracker. This device also assists you while swimming and keeps track of your swimming moves and gives performance evaluation as well.
- Dimensions- 21.6×10.8 mm
- Weight- 22.1g
- Display- 0.95" AMOLED touch screen, 120 x 240 resolutions
- Sensors- 3-axis accelerometer + 3-axis gyroscope; PPG heart rate sensor; capacitive proximity sensor
- Features- Step count, calories burn, sleep monitoring, heart-rate monitoring, phone calls and notifications, find my phone, night mode, etc.
- Connectivity- Bluetooth 5.0
- Battery- 135 mAh
- Price- Rs. 4000
The band comprises a 2.4 cm screen capable of producing 65000 colours. With the watch's virtual button, users can scroll through the interface, turn pages, and other basic interactive functions without the need of a smartphone. The band is only available in black colour. It can be considered one of the cheapest fitness band with various advance features.
- Dimensions- 19.6 x 11.9 x 240 mm
- Weight- 20 grams
- Display- 0.96", 160x80 pixel color screen
- Sensors- PPG optical heart rate sensor, 3-axis accelerometer, Rotor Vibration Motor
- Features- Real-time heart rate monitor, IP68 rating, USB-A connector, Sleep Tracking, Sports Tracking, Step Counter, Smart Notifications, Idle Alert, Drink Reminder
- Connectivity- Bluetooth 4.2
- Battery- 90 mAh
- Price- Rs. 2999
- Tags :
- Fitness Tracker