NTC LAUNCHES ‘HAPPY LEARNING PACK’
"NTC offers budget-friendly data packages with a vision to aid online education system in current scenario."
NTC has launched ‘Happy Learning Pack’ to facilitate online classes that are being conducted nationwide. As the entire world is suffering from the novel Coronavirus Pandemic, the traditional teaching-learning process has been replaced by online class system.
In context of Nepal, several students and teachers are stressing because of no internet connection and pricey data packages. To solve this hurdle, NTC has introduced Happy Learning Pack on the auspicious occasion of Father’s day on Bhadra 3, 2077.
Previously, NTC had also introduced e-Shikshya Package. Both e-Shikshya Pack and Happy Learning Pack are an offer for students and teachers of any academic institutions all over Nepal. These are highly subsidized Large Data Pack that works in all networks (2G/3G/4G).
What are the Package offers in Happy Learning Pack?
Happy Learning Pack has two package offers and they are:
- 24GB All Time Data [20GB for e-learning Apps (Zoom, Microsoft Teams and Google Meet) + 4GB for Any Applications ] at Rs. 315
- 35GB All Time Data [30GB for e-learning Apps(Zoom, Microsoft Teams and Google Meet) + 5GB for Any Applications] at Rs. 500
The validity of above package is 28 days and the above prices are inclusive of Telecommunication Service Charge (TSC) and VAT. Also digital payment options are avialable.
What is the Process to get the Package?
If you want to get the package offer then you must;
- Prepare an official request from your School, College, or University with the list of students or academic staff along with their name and mobile number.
- Send the soft copy of the request and list (word or excel) from the authorized staff to [email protected] .
- If Possible, use the institution’s official email for correspondence.
Once eligible, you can dial *1441# and select any package you require. And to check the volume, you can dial *1415*55# or use Nepal Telecom APP.