Mobile phones under 60000 in Nepal
"Here's the list of mobile phones under 60,000 with their specifications and price."
If you are looking for a premium-range smartphone in the 60,000 segments or above, then here’s the list of phones that you should consider before making a final choice.
One Plus Nord 2
One Plus Nord 2 comes with a 6.43-inch AMOLED panel with a 90Hz refresh rate. Both the front and the back are protected by Gorilla Glass.
It is powered by a custom Dimensity 1200 with added AI features. The triple camera setup includes a 50MP IMX766 sensor, an 8MP ultra-wide camera, and a 2MP monochrome lens.
Upfront, you get a 32MP selfie shooter. Fueling the device is a dual-cell 4,500mAh battery with support for 67W Super Dart.
- Display: 6.43-inches FHD+ Fluid AMOLED panel, 90Hz, Gorilla Glass 5
- Chipset: MediaTek Dimensity 1200 AI (6nm process)
- RAM: 6/8/12GB LPDDR4X RAM, 128/256GB UFS 3.1 storage
- Software & UI: OxygenOS 11.3 on top of Android 11
- Rear Camera: Quad-camera; 50MP Sony IMX766 primary, 8MP ultra-wide, 2MP monochrome sensor
- Front Camera: 32MP Sony IMX615 lens
- Security: In-display Fingerprint Scanner (optical)
- Battery: 4,500mAh with 65W charging
- Price: Rs. 59,999 (8/128GB) | Rs. 69,999 (12/256GB)
POCO F3 GT
Poco F3 GT comes with 6.67-inch AMOLED that has a 120Hz refresh rate and 480Hz touch sampling rate.
It is powered by MediaTek Dimensity 1200 chipset. As for optics, you get a triple camera setup consisting of a 64MP primary, 8MP ultra-wide, and a 2MP macro sensor.
Fueling the phone is a 5,065mAh battery, and Poco includes a 67W charger in the box.
- Display: 6.67-inch AMOLED, HDR10+, 120Hz refresh rate, Up to 480Hz touch sampling rate, 100% DCI P3, 1 billion colors, Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Resolution: FHD+ (2400 x 1080)
- Chipset: MediaTek Dimensity 1200 5G (6nm)
- Memory: 6/8/12GB LPPDDR4x RAM (4266Mbps), 128/256GB UFS 3.1 storage
- OS: MIUI 12.5 based on Anroid 11
- Rear Camera: Triple (64MP primary, 8MP ultra-wide-angle, 2MP macro)
- Selfie Camera: 16MP (punch-hole cutout)
- Security: Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, Face-unlock
- Others: Dual-SIM 5G, USB Type-C, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS (L1 + L5), NavIC, NFC, Hi-Res audio, Dual speakers, Dolby Atmos, Infrared sensor
- Battery: 5,065mAh with QC3 +/ PD3.0, 67W charger
- Price: Rs. 51,999 (8/256GB)
Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G
Galaxy A52s 5G is the first 5G mid-range phone from Samsung. It is very similar to the Galaxy A52 4G but packs a more powerful chipset in the form of Snapdragon 778.
The new chipset is based on a smaller 6nm process and features 4x Cortex-A78 and 4x Cortex-A55 CPU cores. Users can choose between 6GB and 8GB of RAM here.
They are paired with 128GB and 256GB of internal storage, respectively. It is IP67 rated against dust and water damage as well.
- Display: 6.5-inches FHD+ Super AMOLED panel, 120Hz refresh rate, 407 PPI, Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G (6nm)
- Memory: 6/8GB LPDDR4X RAM, 128GB storage (expandable)
- Software & UI: Android 11 with Samsung’s One UI 3.1 on top
- Rear Camera: Quad-camera; 64MP f/1.8 primary lens, 12MP f/2.2 ultra-wide lens, 5MP f/2.4 macro, 5MP f/2.4 depth sensor
- Front Camera: 32MP f/2.2 sensor (punch-hole cutout)
- Security: Optical in-display fingerprint scanner, Face unlock
- Battery: 4500mAh with 25W fast charging (15W adapter provided)
- Price: Rs. 49,999 (6/128GB) | Rs. 51,999 (8/128GB)
Realme GT Neo 2
Realme GT Neo 2 comes with a 6.62-inch AMOLED panel with a 120Hz refresh rate and 600Hz touch sampling rate.
It has a left-aligned punch-hole cut-out for the 16MP selfie camera is protected by Gorilla Glass 5.
Powering the phone is Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 870, paired with 8GB RAM and 128GB internal storage. Realme has even included an 8-layer heat dissipation system with diamond thermal paste.
- Display: 6.62″ FHD+ E4 AMOLED, 120Hz refresh rate, 600Hz touch sampling rate
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 5G (7nm)
- Memory: 8GB LPDDR5 RAM, 128GB UFS 3.1 storage
- Software: Android 11 with Realme UI 2.0
- Rear Camera: Triple (64MP primary, 8MP ultra-wide, 2MP macro)
- Front Camera: 16MP (punch-hole)
- Security: In-display fingerprint sensor
- Battery: 5000mAh, 65W fast charging
- Price: NPR 54,199 for the 8/128GB and NPR 60,999 for the 12/256GB variant.
How to keep your skin safe this winter?
Homes Remedies for Open Pores in your skin
Sedan cars around 50 Lakhs in Nepal
How to keep your car safe from theft?
Crossfire launches the new and updated Tracker 250
Double cabin Pick-up truck in Nepal
How to keep your skin safe this winter?
5 Risky Behaviors that Riders must Avoid
Motorcycles gear and accessories for winter rides
- Tags :
- Mobile Phones ,
- smartphone ,
- One plus ,
- Poco ,
- Samsung A52 ,